We are excited to announce the next generation wireless print server, AirCastPro 3. AirCastPro 3 is the successor to our best selling AirCastPro II Wireless Print Server.
Print 2 and 3 panel continuous or Frame panoramic prints, from 6x14 to 8x36 (Citizen CX-02, CX-02W and DNP DS620a, DS820, and Primera IP60). For the firs time Mac users can print panoramic prints to DNP DS620A and DS820A printers.
Even faster printing:
AirCastPro was already the fastest compact print server on the market, now with the updated lightning-fast HEIPr™ Engine, AirCastPro 3 is 20%-30% faster.
Use the available HDMI port with any TV or monitor to display your photos as you print. AirCastPro™3 also lets you connect to its built-in slideshow from any tablet, computer, or Smart TV through a web browser.
User-selectable and custom ICC profiles:
Users can select a variety of color profiles associated with their printer— or use their own custom ICCs.
Guest Photo Upload:
Allow your guests to upload and print photos via web page. AirCastPro™3 lets you set your own print limits for guests.
Print Size Override:
Unlike other print servers, AirCastPro™3 can be set to allow the user to print any size the installed media allows, without the need to reconfigure (iOS/iPadOS 16.x, 17.4 or later).
USB Flash Drive Printing:
Plug in your flash drive, media card, or just about any storage device. AirCastPro™3 will scan your storage device for images and automatically print them for you.
Access individual photos or choose to archive all photos into a downloadable zip archive.
AirCastPro™3 includes the ability to print via FTP. Connect your device through FTP, choose your print folder, and upload your images to print instantly.
Familiar Controls, Improved Navigation:
AirCastPro™ users will feel right at home. With AirCastPro™3, we’ve added a navigation menu to better access the features you need.
AirPrint For Your Dye-sub Photo Printer, AirPrint For Your Photo Booth
AirCastPro 3 allows you to utilize dye-sub printers from your iOS® iPhone or iPad, Android device, or Windows and Mac OS PC's.
There is no setup required. Simply connect your printer via USB, power up AirCastPro 3 and join the AirCastPro wifi hotspot and you are ready to print. It is that easy. Print from any app or photo booth app that supports AirPrint on iOS.
Plug in your printer and let AirCastPro™II do the rest; discover and configure your printer for you. Click for video.
Print with Hot Folders
You can now drag and drop your images to one of AirCastPro™II's hot folders for quick, easy and worry-free printing. Click for video.
Lightning-fast HEIPr™ Engine
AirCastPro™II has replaced its already fast imaging engine with the brand-new, ultra-fast HEIPr™ Engine. HEIPr™ can process images as much 2 times faster than its predecessor, and with large image files up to 25 times faster. Click here for speed test video
More Supported Printers
Many Sinfonia, Citizen, Mitsubishi, Hiti, FujiFilm, DNP, Sony, Shinko, Kodak, and CIAAT printers are supported by AirCastPro™II. Click here for a full list of supported printers.
Media Levels At-A-Glance
AIRCASTPRO™ 3 FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Three times faster than the competition, Click here for speed test video
- Supported Printers:
-Citizen CX-02, CX-02W, CY-02, CY-02W, CZ-01, OP-900II
-DNP DS40, DS80, DS620, DS820, RX1HS, QW410
-FujiFilm ASK-300, ASK-500
-Hiti P520L, P525L
-Mitsubishi CP-D80DW, CP-D70DW, CP-D90DW, CP-M1A, CP-K60DW
-Primera Impressa IP60
-Sinfonia CS2 (S6145), S3 (S2245), S1245, S2145
-Click here for a full list of supported printers from Citizen, DNP, Epson, Fuji, HiTi, Kodak, Mitsubishi, Shinko, Sinfonia and Sony.
- Print from your iOS photo booth app (for a list of apps visit the FAQ) or any app that supports Apple AirPrint
- Easy and intuitive printer setup and administration, from setup to printing in less than 1 minute
- Monitor and administrate remotely, on any device that can use a web browser
- Instant Borders can be automatically be added to any prints, Click here for video
- Create Printer pools using any mix of printer make/models of your choice
- Print from multiple iPads, iPhones and Android devices to one or more printers
- Control printer settings
- Two USB ports to connect printers (Use a USB hub to connect more than two printers)
- Built-in wireless hotspot connection 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac
- Connect to hotspot or wireless internet connection for sending photos via text message, email and social media
- Internet access not required for printing
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet with automatic DHCP for network and/or internet access
- Print wireless from your Windows or Mac computer
- Over the air software updates
- One year warranty on hardware, six month warranty on power supply
- Includes AirCastPro II Express Edition Wireless Print Server, US USB-C Power Supply (European customers click here) and Quick Start Guide